Rabu, 08 Juni 2011

mengajukan pertanyaan dan pertanyaan meminta informasi



MENGAJUKAN PERTANYAAN


1.A : Do you know my brother?
   B : No,I don’t. ( I don’t know your brother )
2.A:Does jane eat lunch at the cafeteria everyday?
  B:Yes,she does (jane eats lunch at the cafeteria everyday.)
3.A:Does that pen belong to me?
  B:No,it doesn’t (That pen doesn’t  belong to me.)
4.A:Do The students in this class speak english well?
  B:Yes,they do
5.A:Did you slep well last night?
  B:Yes,I did
6.A:Did ann and jim come to class yesterday?
  B:No,they didn’t
7.A:are you studying grammar book?
   B:Yes,Iam
8.A:Are the children watching TV?
   B:No,they aren’t
9.A:IS Tim Wilson in your astronomy class?
   B:Yes,He is
10.A:Was it foggy yesterday?
    B:No,it wasn’t
11.A :Will you be at home tonight?
    B:No,I Won’t
12.A:Is Jason going to be at work tomorrow?
     B:No,He isn’t




PERTANYAAN MEMINTA INFORMASI

  1. A : When / What time**did you get up this morning?
B: At 7:30.(I got up at 7:30 this morning)
  1. A : Where did you lunch today?
B: At the cafeteria.( I ate lunch at the cafeteria today)
  1. A : What time did you lunch today?
B : At 12:15.( I ate lunch at 12:15)
  1. A : Why did you lunch at the cafeteria?
B : Because the food is good
  1. A : Where does your aunt and uncle live?
B : In Chicago ( My aunt and uncle live in Chicago)
  1. A : When will you want to visit them?
B : Next week.( I’m going to visit my aunt and uncle next week )
  1. A : What time will you get home tonight?
B : Around six ( I’ll get home around six tonight )
  1. A : Where are you going tonight?
B : At the library. ( George is going to study at the library tonight
  1. A : Why does  George study at the library ?
B : because it’s quiet. ( George studies at the library because it’s quiet )
  1. A : Where does  I can catch a bus ?
B : At that corner . ( You can catch a bus at that corner )
  1. A: What time do you have to leave ?
B : Ten o’clock. ( I have to leave at tan o’clock )
  1. A : Where did you live in 1988 ?
B : In Japan . ( I was living in japan  in 1988 )

2 komentar: